Explore our promoted experiences
- Narrated sightseeing cruise on Lake Michigan
- Enjoy fantastic panoramic views of Chicago's skyline
- See Chicago's major skyscrapers like the John Hancock Center, Aon, Trump Tower and Willis Tower (Sears Tower)
- Bring a lunch to enjoy on board during your boat tour
Departure & Return
Shoreline Sightseeing Lake Tour is on Navy Pier’s Dock Street. Your tour will depart from Shoreline’s dock on the west end of Navy Pier. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
What To Expect
Start your cruise from Navy Pier's Dock Street and head out for a ride on the water. Along the way, you'll listen to interesting commentary surrounding Chicago history, and hear colorful details about its most famous landmarks.
During your ride, you'll have a chance to view some of the Windy City's most famous (and tallest) buildings, including the Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower), John Hancock Center, and the Aon Center. You'll also be able to spot downtown neighborhoods like Streeterville and the Gold Coast, plus attractions like Navy Pier, Grant Park and the famous Buckingham Fountain.
If you're feeling thirsty, feel free to grab a refreshment at the on-board bar (cash only). Or pack a lunch, as you enjoy your meal while you cruise. No matter how you choose to spend your relaxing boat ride, it's sure to offer a great time for the entire family.
Please note: This cruise is seasonal and does not operate in the winter due to weather conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shoreline Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "It was a hot day and advise to wear a hat as there is no shade on top of the boat but still enjoyed the ride!" See review
- "Let's chilly out on the lake due to the wind even on a hot day so bring a sweatshirt 😀" See review
- "My advice would be to bring your own as they do allow you to bring items onboard." See review