Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
You should leave the cruise port, pass the parking lot and pass the last security booth,walk a block and there will be a pyramid,in front of the pyramid on your left side is our starting point at the Catrina restaurant!
please any questions I am at your disposal 24 hour orders +521544234 karla orea, attached a small map of the starting point At the end of the tour of the ruins, we will bring you back to our beach club where you can spend the rest of the day. you have the food included and open bar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY ibiza sunset mahahual
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Mayan ruins are interesting and worth visit (pick just one ruin)." See review