Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn to cook traditional Mexican dishes from a local
- A small class of up to four people provides an intimate setting
- Get 1-on-1 attention from your cooking class instructor when needed
- This class caters to vegetarians and dietary restrictions
Departure & Return
We will arrange a taxi to get you from the port to Karlita's Kitchen. These arrangements will be made in the last few days before your cruise begins in order to assure things don't change, so please make sure we communicate with each other to verify details.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY karla aguilera
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience