Explore our promoted experiences
- All-inclusive day pass to Mr Sancho’s Beach Club in Cozumel
- Enjoy access to a private pool bar and beachfront section
- Lounge in a hammock or beach chair
- Access to lockers and restrooms included
- Eat as often as you like from the buffet and sip your favorite drinks from the open bar
Departure & Return
From town or from piers, you have to drive south in the main avenue to Mr. Sancho´s Beach Club., which is locate at: Carretera costera sur km. 15. 77600 Cozumel, Q. Roo Mexico Please approach the front desk with you reservation in hand, and our staff will happily lead you to your meeting point.
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mr. Sancho's Beach Club Cozumel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms