Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour offered seasonally in the winter, from December to March
- Go alone or with a friend; choose from a tandem or single-person kayak
- Novice kayakers welcome—the tour starts with a quick lesson
- Safety gear, certified guides, and kayaking equipment all included
Departure & Return
We will meet you at the French Avenue launch site at the end of French Avenue, 3/4 miles West of the Blue Spring, State Park Entrance in Orange City. *DO NOT ENTER STATE PARK* Continue on French Ave after park entrance. Road immediately turns into a dirt road. Dirt Road ends at Boat Launch.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- SEASONAL TOUR - Manatee Season November-March. Low Manatee Activity expected during off season months and Unseasonably Warm Days during Winter Months.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Paddling Center at Shingle Creek
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff