1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Push the limits of a luxury supercar on the scenic roadways of Colorado’s canyons on this thrilling, 35-mile test drive. From the driver’s seat of a luxury supercar, let loose on open plains and then tackle more than 300 hairpin turns and curves while ascending through the foothills of the Rocky Mountains on river-lined canyon roads. A professional driving instructor keeps you on course and offers guidance via a walkie-talkie.
- Take the wheel of a luxury supercar
- Go full throttle on open roadways outside of Denver—perfect for racing enthusiasts and adrenaline junkies
- Hug more than 300 curves on scenic canyon roads that wind through the foothills of the Rockies
- Communicate with a professional driving instructor through a walkie-talkie
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Video of your experience (available for purchase)
Passenger Fees (due upon check-in)
Departure & Return
791 Pine Ridge Rd, Golden, CO 80403, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Drivers must have full-coverage car insurance.
- Evidence of drive certification or license is required
- Participants must sign waiver
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxotic, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 35-Mile Colorado Canyon Supercar Driving Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 35-Mile Colorado Canyon Supercar Driving Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 35-Mile Colorado Canyon Supercar Driving Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
35-Mile Colorado Canyon Supercar Driving Experience
1 hour 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesDenverSporting Events - ColoradoExtreme - ColoradoSporting Events - Fort CollinsExtreme - Fort CollinsSporting Events - BreckenridgeExtreme - BreckenridgeCategory
Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico CampusWinter ParkDenver Center for the Performing ArtsLookout Mountain Elitch Gardens Theme and Water ParkDenver ZooBuffalo Bill Museum and GraveGarden of the GodsDenver Civic Center ParkDenver City ParkUnited States Air Force AcademyGeorgetown Loop RailroadDenver Firefighters MuseumHard Rock Cafe DenverGrand Lake ColoradoRed Rocks Park and AmphitheatrePikes PeakDenver Botanic GardensDenver 16th Street MallDenver Mint