- Take a sunset cruise on the Gulf of Mexico
- Dress to get wet—hydro jets can make waves
- See dolphins play in the water while you sail
- Enjoy uninterrupted views of the Gulf at sunset
Departure & Return
Booth with HYDROJET BOATS Please remember to tip the crew they work hard before,dearing and after your trip to make it very memorable.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Kids must be over the age of 5 years old to ride.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please go to our starting point 1 hour ahead to check in. Also, we highly recommend you to bring sun glasses and googles.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hydrojet Boats
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands