4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the highlights of Dubai on a half-day tour with an informative local guide. Glimpse the history of Dubai at the Dubai Museum, which is located in the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort. Then take a water taxi to Deira to see traditional gold and spice shops. Stop for photos of the iconic Burj Al-Arab, the super-luxe hotel on the Arabian Gulf, then see the artificial islands of the Palm Jumeirah. Finally, head up to the observation deck at Burj Khalifa, the tallest skyscraper in the world.
- 4-hour tour of Dubai
- Visit the Dubai Museum in Al Fahidi Fort
- Browse the gold and spice vendors in Deira
- Get photo ops of Burj Al-Arab and Palm Jumeirah
- Take in sweeping views from the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa
- Get an overview of dynamic Dubai, great for people with limited time
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Cover Dubai in four hours, with visits to the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Museum, and a choice of time slots.
Saved to wishlist!
Water during the tour.
Local professional licensed tour guide.
Admission Ticket to Burj khalifa (124 And 125 Floor ).
Hotel pickup and drop-off at the Dubai Mall at the end of the tour.
Drop Back to your Hotel (your guide will show you the taxi stand or the Dubai metro)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickups from Dubai ports.
You will be picked up from anywhere in Dubai (any hotels in Dubai)
For those who they are in layover at any of the Dubai airport terminals they can come by taxi to HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS Dubai airport and we will drop you back to the airport after the tour or thrie preferred stay in Dubai.
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, 77CJ+P2R - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles.
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited.
- Semi Private Tour Guaranteed and hygiene is a priority.
- All customer touch-points are frequently cleaned during the tour.
- Temperature checks are mandatory during the visits to the attractions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All required protective equipment is provided (masks and hand sanitizer.)
- Your tour ends at Dubai Mall where the entrance of the Burj Khalifa is located. You will have the opportunity to spend the rest of your day at the biggest mall of the world that houses more than 1200shops and restaurants together with Dubai Aquarium and the famous Dubai Fountain
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travtur Tourism L.L.C
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai Half-Day City Tour with Burj Khalifa Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai Half-Day City Tour with Burj Khalifa Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubai Half-Day City Tour with Burj Khalifa Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai Half-Day City Tour with Burj Khalifa Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dubai Half-Day City Tour with Burj Khalifa Ticket
4 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchitecture ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahArchitecture Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainArchitecture Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahArchitecture Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooMotiongate DubaiChillout Ice LoungeHatta Heritage VillageBedouin CampsMuseum of Illusions DubaiDubai Metro BurJumanWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatSouk Madinat JumeirahWonderlandRustar Floating RestaurantAquaventure WaterparkDubai Marina MallLEGOLAND® Water ParkKidZania DubaiMercato Shopping MalliFly DubaiDubai Cruise TerminalJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)