- Private walking tour of Florence with a guide to point out major landmarks
- Walk through the heart of the medieval city and the cathedral complex
- Discover San Lorenzo, Florence Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria and the Ponte Vecchio
- Guide caters commentary and itinerary to your personal interests
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the Hotel in Florence if centrally located
Starting Time: Morning Option at 09.30 am - Afternoon Option at 02.30 pm
The tour ends in Florence city center
What To Expect
Stroll to the Piazza del Duomo for a glimpse of the cathedral and the Brunelleschi Dome along with Giotto’s Bell Tower and Saint John’s Baptistery with its Gates of Paradise.
Further on, you will reach the bustling Piazza della Signoria. Soak up the famous square’s open-air sculptures, the towering Palazzo Vecchio, and the activity from the area’s shops and restaurants. Nearby is the prominent Uffizi Gallery, one of the world’s most significant museums.
Upon reaching the Mercato del Porcellino, your guide points out the Mercato della Paglia (Straw Market) and its bronze fountain of a wild boar, called Little Pig.
Continue with a walk across the famed Ponte Vecchio, stretching over the scenic Arno River. This medieval bridge was initially occupied by butchers, but now hosts a wide array of jewelry shops and art dealers. Your walking tour concludes at the Pitti Palace from where you can continue exploring on your own.
As this is a private tour, your guide can highlight any special interests (architecture, art, history, literature) as you go. Please list your requests at the time of booking. Please note that the order of the visits may change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms