Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour Florence's artistic and architectural highlights
- Admire Michelangelo's larger-than-life 'David' sculpture at the Accademia Gallery
- Get tips on the best places to find authentic Tuscan food during a lunch break
- Delve into the city's medieval history on a walking tour through its open air piazzas and sculpture gardens
- See the very best of Renaissance art at the renowned Ufizzi Gallery
- Skip the long lines with priority access
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that guests can only carry small handbags inside the Accademia. Larger backpacks and big pointy umbrellas are not allowed. Please also note there is no cloakroom inside the Accademia Gallery.
- This tour is in English only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I do not recommend it for kids under age 12, unless they show an interest in art or architecture that is beyond their years." See review
- "Being a smaller group also gets you into the Uffizi, Accademia, and Duomo faster." See review
- "I would recommend this tour for everyone but particularly to those who really want to refresh their knowledge about history, architecture, sculpture and painting in Italy." See review