- Small-group day trip to the Cinque Terre and Leaning Tower of Pisa from Florence
- Travel in comfort from Florence to the Cinque Terre in a luxury minivan
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride from one village to another
- Choose from a hike or train trip to another village
- Cool off with a swim in the sea before lunch (own expense) if you like
- Stop in Pisa on the way back to Florence to see the leaning tower
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Direct pick up and drop off from some hotels locates in the historic center (A zone). For all other locations private residences and B&B the meeting point is in front of Hotel Boccaccio-Tino Caffè, Via della Scala 57, Florence
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be prepared for the hiking – although the path is open to everyone, remember that the ground can be slippery, uneven, and in places steep and narrow
- Please wear suitable walking shoes, don't forget your swimsuit and towel if you want to take a swim
- The driver/guide will thoroughly introduce the places being visited, from a cultural, historical and artistic viewpoint while driving to and from them, but is not licensed to give in depth explanations at sights or guide inside churches, or museums.You will have free time in the villages
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Just Drive
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "To be honest, there are a lot of stairs going up, but you can stop at any time and take a break." See review
- "Although the car ride to and from was comfortable with wifi and water provided the overall experience was a little average- look around and see if you cant find something less public transport related/more informative." See review
- "This is not a tour for anyone with mobility issues." See review