Explore our promoted experiences
- This small-group tour, capped at eight, offers a personal way to explore
- Discover a number of highlight wineries in Sancerre and Pouilly-Fumé
- Round-trip transit via air-conditioned vehicle makes logistics seamless
- Learn all about the region and its wine traditions from your guide
Departure & Return
If you are coming from Paris you will be met at the Cosne sur Loire train station. We will send you the details of train times. Other departure points are available such as your accommodation in the area, Sancerre, the Puisaye etc. Please enquire
We can arrange to pick up guests from their accommodation in a 50km radius of Sancerre
You can be picked up and dropped off from your accommodation in the Sancerre region.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 3 guests is required for tour to run
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grapes and Corks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands