- See towering Mt. Fuji and explore the nature of its magical surroundings
- Visit sites like Mt. Nikura Asama Park, Oishi Park, and Kawaguchiko
- Catch amazing views , see a traditional village, and enjoy craft making
- Make the most of limited time with convenient pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure 7:30 From Park Gate of JR station Ueno, cross the road, Tokyo Bunka Kaikan building is in front of you. 5-45 Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo-to 110-8716
The meeting point is in front of Sunshine Prince Hotel. 7:30 departure
The meeting point is in front of KOKUYO Tokyo Shinagawa Office. 7:30 departure
Shinjuku LOVE Object (in front of Shinjuku I-land Tower) 8:30 departure 160-0023, 6-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Depending on the number of participants, English and Chinese commentary might be given in the same bus.
- The only drop-off location available is Shinjuku (Shinjuku station west exit)
- In November, the tour itinerary will slightly change to make you have the best experience of Japanese autumn in the Mt. Fuji area! In fact, after visiting Lake Kawaguchi Craft Park, we will move on to one of the lake’s best spots for foliage, a colorful corridor of more than 400 maple trees creating a unique fall atmosphere!
- All departure location options are shuttle buses leading to the last departure location, 'Shinjuku LOVE Object'. If you don't want to ride a shuttle bus, please select the 'Shinjuku LOVE Object' departure location.
- Please be aware that reaching the viewing platform next to Chureito Pagoda requires some climbing (stairs)
- Please note that there won't be any guide joining the tour for customers who book the Semi-Private option. (English-speaking driver only)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Japan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms