Departure & Return
We will meet at the gates to the Reagan’s Honey Apiary, which is in the Spotts Newlands area just off the East-West Arterial Highway, on the north end of Chime Street. If you’re coming from Seven Mile Beach, it’s about a 15 minute drive. From the Eastern end of the island it may be 25 minutes.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Where does the apiary tour start?
- Meeting locations are confirmed at least 24 hours prior to your tour date. Groups of 3 or more are eligible for pick-up and drop-off.
- How long is the apiary tour?
- Tours are approximately 2 hours long.
- What is the minimum age for the apiary tour?
- Participants must be at least 13 years of age. Persons 13-17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- What is the maximum number of persons allowed on the apiary tour?
- We limit the tour size to 4 persons in order to provide an intimate and enriched experience. Private tours of larger groups may be arranged.
- How should I dress for the apiary tour?
- Comfortable light clothing, closed to
- Will I get stung?
- It’s highly unlikely. While our bee suits provide outstanding protection, we cannot guarantee that they are sting proof. Our bee suits offer triple layer ventilated protection, which prevents bees from reaching you with their stinger. You win and the bees are saved! – Honey bees die after they sting.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reagan’s Honey Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.