- Since this is a private charter, the itinerary is based on your interests
- The boats can fit up to 8 passengers
- Boats are equipped with a fresh water shower, WiFi, Spotify, and daybeds
- Charters can be booked from three hours to all day
Departure & Return
Please go to Anchors Store in the Cayman Islands Yacht Club. They have drinks (including alcohol) and snacks for sale there plus a shaded patio. A member of the crew will come get you when ready. Please arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to departure time. If you can text/email/call when you arrive that would be appreciated.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking - the boat is a per group charge - not per person
- Confirmation is received at time of booking
- You or your legal guardian will need to sign a release of liability waiver
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cobalt Custom Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons