- Visit Stingray City and snorkel at Coral Gardens and the Barrier Reef
- Travel aboard a comfortable cabin cruiser staffed by a friendly captain and crew
- Interact with the friendly, docile stingrays at the famous Stingray City sandbar
- Snorkel among tropical fish and vibrant coral at the Barrier Reef and Coral Gardens
Departure & Return
Waterfront Centre for cruise passengers Cayman Falls plaza opposite Westin for on-island guests
Cayman Falls plaza opposite Westin for on-island guests
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must check in at least 45 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- From cruise terminals, walk LEFT for 2-8 minutes depending on which terminal your ship tenders to, until you see the Waterfront Centre building, a 2-story yellow building with a blue roof. We are on the ground floor near the south end of the building. For check-ins at the Cayman Falls office, it is opposite the Westin Hotel on Seven Mile Beach.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Marvins Watersports Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure to take an underwater camera so that you can capture images of all the things you see." See review
- "If you have more flexibility in your schedule, consider going on a private charter instead." See review
- "This is a highly recommended tour, cheaper and much better than the one supplied by cruise operators." See review