7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Catch your own seafood meal on this fun guided excursion in Southern Belize. Head out with an experienced skipper and try your hand at catching snapper, grouper, barracuda, lionfish, and if you’re lucky, lobster and conch. Then, head to a private island and grill your catch on the beach before enjoy a relaxing afternoon of eating, swimming, snorkeling, and kicking back by the water.
- Enjoy this fishing adventure on a private island in Southern Belize
- Go fishing with a local captain and catch seafood like snapper and lobster
- Kick back as an experienced guide grills your catch on a private beach
- Spend the rest of the day feasting, snorkeling, swimming, and relaxing
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Use of Fishing Equipment
Departure & Return
South Road, Hopkins, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Get to Know Belize Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cook Your Catch-Private Island Picnic?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cook Your Catch-Private Island Picnic?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cook Your Catch-Private Island Picnic?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cook Your Catch-Private Island Picnic?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHopkinsShore Excursions - Belize CityDining Experiences - Belize CityLunch Cruises - Belize CityDay Cruises - Belize CityWater Tours - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityFull-day Tours - Belize CityShore Excursions - San IgnacioDining Experiences - San IgnacioLunch Cruises - San IgnacioDay Cruises - San IgnacioWater Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San IgnacioShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeDining Experiences - Ambergris CayeLunch Cruises - Ambergris CayeDay Cruises - Ambergris CayeWater Tours - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeFull-day Tours - Ambergris CayeCategory