- Grand Teton National Park day trip by minivan
- Focus your lens on bison, moose, elk and pronghorn sheep
- Visit the National Bighorn Sheep Center and view ancient Shoshone rock art
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jackson Hole included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sturdy walking shoes, a jacket and long pants
- Excludes Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $12.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks
- Children 4 years and under are excluded on this public tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brushbuck Guide Services, Inc.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff