- Half-day tour of Grand Teton National Park
- Activities appropriate for the whole family
- Choose from morning or afternoon departures
- Field glasses and spotting scopes available for use
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Jackson or Teton Village
Departure & Return
We will contact you the day before the tour with meeting location.
What To Expect
The route often begins by following the Gros Ventre River and heading towards Kelly and Mormon Row, where moose are often spotted. Continue to Mormon Row Historic District, a Mormon settlement that dates to the 1890s, where you can see historical homesteads and the spectacular backdrop of Teton Range.
Loop north into the heart of Grand Teton National Park, going towards Jackson Lake to take in places such as Signal Mountain, Willow Flats, Oxbow Bend, Elk Ranch Flats, Dead Man’s Bar, Snake River Overlook, and more. Take in the sights of the gorgeous landscape and look for wildlife like bear, wolf, elk, moose, deer, and eagles.
Your half-day tour ends with return to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress for weather conditions, a layered clothing system works best. Sturdy shoes, hat and sunglasses also recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teton Scenic Floats and Fly Fishing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands