7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Spend a memorable day in Grand Teton National Park on a private full-day tour that includes lunch among the park’s magnificent scenery. Experienced tour guides know all the best viewpoints and how to take advantage of ideal lighting and weather conditions, so you can relax and enjoy unspoiled nature. Plus, use provided spotting scopes and binoculars for a safe yet close-up view of wildlife like elk, bison, and bears.
- See the best of Grand Teton in one stress-free day
- Enjoy a picnic lunch among magnificent mountain and forest scenery
- Relax and enjoy the views while a driver handles all the navigation
- Private guide and vehicle are dedicated just for your group
Saved to wishlist!
Binoculars and Spotting Scope
Park Entry Pass - Any season pass is good for 4 guests.
Departure & Return
210 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Contact us about wheelchair, stroller or infant tours.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Teton Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Picnic in Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Picnic in Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Picnic in Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Picnic in Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Picnic in Grand Teton National Park
7 to 9 hours
6 hours 25 minutes
10 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJacksonBus Tours - WyomingNature and Wildlife - WyomingSafaris - WyomingFull-day Tours - WyomingCategory