5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit Grand Teton National Park when the animals are most active during this sunrise excursion from Jackson. Alongside a private guide, head to some of the park’s top landmarks, including Mormon Row, Oxbow Bend, and Jackson Lake, or create your own itinerary. Spend your morning observing several animals species like moose, bison, and bears and capture photos of the stunning landscapes.
- Learn about the local ecosystem from your guide
- Binoculars are provided for optimal wildlife viewing
- Lunch, snacks, and bottled water are included
- A private tour means a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of binoculars
All Fees and Taxes
Cloth face masks, hand sanitizer, and sunscreen
Guide gratuity (15% recommended, though optional)
National Park Entry Fee
Departure & Return
210 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Obsidian Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunrise Private Tour of Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunrise Private Tour of Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunrise Private Tour of Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunrise Private Tour of Grand Teton National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunrise Private Tour of Grand Teton National Park
10 hours 50 minutes
10 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportJacksonNature and Wildlife - WyomingWalking Tours - WyomingPhotography Tours - WyomingCategory