5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Caribbean jungles are not only known for their varied wildlife, but also for the cacao plants that have fed Costa Rica’s deeply-rooted chocolate culture. Experience both highlights on this tour, which allows you to learn about the chocolate making process in Puerto Viejo and visit Cahuita National Park—a haven of white sand beach, dense jungle, and rich biodiversity.
- Follow the chocolate-making process from plant to finished product
- Naturalist guide navigates through Cahuita National Park
- Get a chance to see native wildlife such as monkeys and blue herons
- Easy round-trip transportation from Limon Port
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Traveler pickup is offered
- Limon Airport, Puerto Limon Costa Rica
- Juan Santamaría International Airport, Provincia de Alajuela, Alajuela, Costa Rica
5/4/2021 - 12/19/2022
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tere
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during BriBri Chocolate Tour and Cahuita National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during BriBri Chocolate Tour and Cahuita National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during BriBri Chocolate Tour and Cahuita National Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during BriBri Chocolate Tour and Cahuita National Park?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
BriBri Chocolate Tour and Cahuita National Park
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 7 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursChocolate Tours Nature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLimonShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastFood Tours - Caribbean CoastUnique Experiences - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastChocolate Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San JoseFood Tours - San JoseUnique Experiences - San JoseBus Tours - San JoseChocolate Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseShore Excursions - QueposFood Tours - QueposUnique Experiences - QueposBus Tours - QueposChocolate Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposPorts of Call Tours - QueposHalf-day Tours - QueposCategory