- Experience the Amazon Rainforest and see the Meeting of the Waters, where the Rio Negro joins the Amazon River
- Admire panoramic views of Manaus from the boat
- Visit January Ecological Park, where you'll see the native Amazon flower, Victoria regia
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Glide out of the Port of Manaus, heading toward the convergence of the Rio Negro and the Amazon. As you leave the port behind you, observe the traditional riverboats bearing local goods from upriver, bound for Manaus' markets. Admire views of this city on the river from your watery vantage point.
When you reach the 'Meeting of the Waters', observe how the dark water of the Rio Negro and the muddy water of the Amazon refuse to mix and instead flow alongside each other for more than 3 miles (5km).
Continue up the Rio Negro to January Ecological Park, home to the Victoria regia, the famous Amazon water plant. Stop at a floating restaurant for a traditional Brazilian lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- In the period of the ebb (September to December) according to the level of the rivers, the visit to the water lilies lake is likely to be suspended, being replaced by a walk in the jungle glimpsing species of plants of the Amazon.
- Suggestion of what to bring: shoes, raincoat, light clothes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, money for drinks or souvenirs, clothes and bath towel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Note that tour durations might vary depending on hotel of stay.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "At the lunch stop there is a short walk into the jungle to see a few monkeys, good streach of the legs after lunch." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews