Explore our promoted experiences
- All-terrain vehicle tour allows you off the beaten path
- Views of the Maui waterfalls from a distance
- Informative commentary from your guide
- Water and juice to keep you hydrated
Departure & Return
About a minute before you arrive at the location look on the left side of the road for a big bright yellow sign that says Maui Mountain Activities Parking. There is a parking attendant to assist you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 16 years to Drive
- Must possess a valid Driver's License to Drive
- Weight limit is 400 lbs
- Helmets provided
- Complimentary beverages include Water, Soda and Juice
- Closed toe shoes required. Long pants recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- 6-Seater UTV driven by our guide available for riders under 16 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maui Mountain Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Riding ATV’s through a part of Maui, that could only be described as a true tropical forest, is a must!" See review
- "This is great for any level of rider because they do a great job of training." See review
- "If you want to go fast you have the option but you can also enjoy the scenery and still have the off road experience!" See review