- Snorkel at Molokini Crater
- Come face to face with Hawaiian Green sea turtles
- Professional lifeguards and glass bottom viewing port
- Enjoy breakfast and lunch while cruising the coast
- Splash off the onboard water slide
- All snorkeling gear included
- Catamaran has three restrooms and two freshwater showers
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
HARBOR ADDRESS: 101 Maalaea Rd, Maalaea HI 96763. WHERE @ HARBOR: SLIP 82 MANDATORY CHECK-IN: 6:45am PROMPT DEPARTURE: 7:30am PARKING: Paid parking is avail. next to boat ($.50/ hour) & the free parking lot is between the Maui Ocean Center and the 76 Gas Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian & Gluten-Free option is available; please advise at time of booking if required.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule.
- Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old.
- Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All Snorkel Spots Are Determined Daily Weather Permitting. Please Understand and Respect Captain’s Decision on Snorkel Locations – In Your Best Interest.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 74 travelers
- OPERATED BY Calypso Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Molokini Snorkeling Adventure Aboard Calypso (MAUI / Ma'alaea Harbor).