2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Embark on an adventure to the Kings Gardens trail in Maui and enjoy a private hike through the lush jungles. See the first waterfall on the way to Hana, observe ancient flora including dinosaur ferns and towering Hawaiian trees, and see ancient ruins. A chocolate tour is also included where you can learn about the chocolate-making process, sample chocolates from all over the world, and make your own sweet treat.
- Take a hike through the Kings Gardens in Maui
- See jungle plants, visit a waterfall, and explore ruins
- A chocolate tour with tastings and lunch are included
- Receive undivided attention from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
4320 Hana Hwy , 4320 Hana Hwy, Haiku, HI 96708, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 4 Should be to Be in A Hefty Back Pack and Best If They are Use to Going On Hikes.
- Early Term Pregnancy is Ok, This is a Medium Hike. Later Term Pregnancy not advisable.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Kings Gardens Maui
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Waterfall and Rainforest Hike in Maui?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Waterfall and Rainforest Hike in Maui?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Waterfall and Rainforest Hike in Maui?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "As a mom who loves and appreciates nature so much, I should have booked just for myself since it’s an extremely pricey two hour tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Waterfall and Rainforest Hike in Maui
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMauiHiking - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiWalking Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiHiking - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuWalking Tours - OahuHistorical Tours - OahuHiking - Big Island of HawaiiNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiWalking Tours - Big Island of HawaiiHistorical Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Kaʻanapali BeachKapalua Wailea BeachMakawaoOheo GulchKalaupapa National Historical Park Lahaina Jodo MissionSurfing Goat DairyWaihee Ridge TrailLahainaKahului HarborPipiwai TrailHaleakala National ParkKahuluiHanaKaʻanapaliHonolua BayWaiʻanapanapa State ParkPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkAli'i Kula Lavender Farm