- Learn about the life and death of Colombia's most notorious criminal
- Take the cable car and visit different important spots of Medellin to understand the geography of the city
- Complimentary round-trip transportation and entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Pablo who is a tour designed to bring to light the side of the story that was never told by Narcos, grounded in actual facts of the story of the narco phenomenon of Colombia. This tour is not like the regular Pablo Escobar tours. The narrative and the stops that are visited focus on bringing you on a journey through the whole context of the narco era, the impacts on the environment and society and how that deep wound has been defining for the resiliency and the whole social transformation that has made Colombia internationally known for.
This four-hour tour will take place in the center-east of Medellin. We will walk through multiple stops that will help us show different narratives of the story, use the cable car system to visit Comuna 8 and then the tram to reach Medellin’s Memory Museum. This institution has collaborated in the design of the narrative and research of the contents of this tour, and through its interactive exhibitions, visitors will gain a new perspective from multiple voices about the struggle and resilience of Colombian people.
Return to your Medellin hotel at the conclusion of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour does not pretend to put Escobar as a leader. The intention of this tour is to educate our visitors about the true and complete history and provide a vision of the present of Colombia.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.