- Enjoy around five hours of free time in Key West to explore independently
- Your scenic ride crosses the well-known Seven Mile Bridge
- Upgrade your Key West day trip to include traveler-favorite activities like parasailing
- Round-trip transport from your Miami hotel provided for convenience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
The scenic journey follows a route across more than 40 bridges including the Seven Mile Bridge, setting for many a movie scene including True Lies, License to Kill, 2 Fast 2 Furious and more. Hop between islands, and then arrive in Key West where a laid-back, Caribbean vibe awaits.
The time is your own here to do whatever you want. Enjoy roughly six hours of free time and check out attractions such as Hemingway House where Ernest Hemingway lived on the island. Or take a stroll through Mallory Square; it’s right on the waterfront in the historic Old Town of Key West.
If you want to maximize your time on the island, select one of these upgrade options and enjoy your activity when you arrive.
Key West and Conch Train:Ride an open-air conch train around Key West, and learn about the island as you go. Listen to narration about the sights as you meander through Key West’s Old Town.
Key West and Trolley Tour:Enjoy a hop-on hop-off tour by trolley, and see the sights of Key West. It’s a great way to explore and sightsee at your own pace.
Key West and Snorkel Cruise:Jump aboard a catamaran for a 3-hour snorkel expedition to a nearby coral reef. Equipment is provided as are non-alcoholic drinks.
Key West and Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise:Cruise out from land to see one of the world’s largest reefs, home to an abundant array of tropical fish and marine life.
Key West and Parasailing:Gaze down at Key West as you glide above the water from a modern parasail boat. Single and tandem rides are available, but participants must be older than six years of age.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travel from Miami to Key West is by bus
- Snokeling, Parasailing and Glass Bottom Boat is subject to favorable weather conditions and may be canceled in the event of inclement weather
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infants between the ages of 0 - 3 are Free but must sit on parents lap
- A government issued photo ID must be present at the time of checking in for Parasailing. We do not accept photos of ID's. If there is a minor the actual parent must sign the waiver for the minor. No other adult can sign for the minor
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Miami
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff