Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of seating available
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Headed North on Hwy 191, cross over the Colorado River Bridge and take your first left. You'll be in the parking lot and our building is like a Spanish Mission style with a large tower.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your tickets will be held at the office for pick-up.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Canyonlands By Night
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Moab Daytime Jet Boat Tour on the Colorado River.