Explore our promoted experiences
- Go off-roading on the White Rim Road and Shafer Trail
- Explore the scenic mesa of the Island in the Sky district
- Soak up the river scenery in the Fisher Towers area
- Includes transportation by 4WD, whitewater rafting, river gear and a buffet lunch by the riverside
Departure & Return
Your one-day Canyonlands 4x4 & Moab Rafting trip begins 8:00 AM at the NAVTEC office in Moab at 321 North Main Street. Please arrive at our office 15 minutes early. We return to our office at about 5:00 PM.
What To Expect
Your guide follows a section of the White Rim Road where you're treated to a panoramic vista of Fossil Point before connecting to the Shafer Trail. Listen as your guide shares the human and natural history of Canyonlands, and stop for photo ops of ancient rock art en route to the mesa summit before refueling with a riverside buffet lunch.
Next, you'll descend the canyon to ride the white-water rapids of the Colorado River, including the Fisher Towers area that features soaring canyon walls, giant rock spires and plenty of wildlife. This 4-hour portion of your adventure begins with a safety briefing. Once you're outfitted with a life jacket, climb into an awaiting raft with a river guide who expertly navigates your raft over Class II and III rapids.
Rest assured that sections of calm water follow, where you can relax, take photos (waterproof bag provided) or even swim if temperatures allow. After a fun-filled day off-roading and rafting in this spectacular wilderness, you are returned to Moab where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking; minimum weight requirement is 50 lbs (23 kg)
- Inflatable kayaks are available upon request at no charge, please provide the request in the special requirements field at the time of booking
- Please note, prior to departure, all travelers will be required to sign a liability release
- It is recommended to bring: Sturdy footwear, quick dry clothing, spring or fall rain suit, swimsuit or fast drying shorts, sun screen, lip balm, hat and a camera (preferably waterproof)
- NAVTEC Expeditions is an authorized concessioner
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY NAVTEC Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- "Perfect for children and anyone who wants a scenic float." See review