- Soak in the scenery and history of Moab on an off-roading archeological exploration
- A private tour lets you set the pace and avoid waiting on other tourists
- Your flexible guide tailors the tour to suit your interests
- Choose from a morning or evening tour to fit your schedule
Departure & Return
• Please arrive on time for your tour at 471 South Main Street #7, Moab, Utah 84532. We are south of the City Market grocery store in the rear of the shopping center. Look for the TOURISM CENTER sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a ride along experience where the guide does all the driving.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will travel in a 6 passenger UTV or side by side. Due to weight restrictions, some tours may require a second vehicle that you drive if we can not accommodate all members of your party in the guide vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Moab Tourism Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.