Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Nagano’s amazing nature and wildlife on this guided adventure
- Soak up the mineral hot springs that have drawn generations of fans
- Marvel at Japan’s amazing macaques and cycle through lovely orchards
- Sample chestnuts and other delicacies in picturesque Obuse
Departure & Return
The direction to the meeting point will be provided after booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking is required. This tour is for guests age 12 and up. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must provide names of all guests, birth dates, weights and heights
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For this tour, if we provide train tickets from Tokyo and return (add-on cost when booking): we will send train tickets to the guests’ hotel in Tokyo (the hotel which guests are staying at before their Nagano trip). Please provide: 1) Hotel Name in Tokyo, 2) Name of guest who booked the hotel, 3) Confirmation Number, and 4) Dates of Stay at the hotel in Tokyo.
- In case, the weather is not good as it is rainy or cold even it might snow (in winter season). The tour will be changed to public transportation instead of riding bicycle (sightseeing tour will be conducted in place of cycling tour).
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms