- Admire Naples’ magnificent art and architecture on foot
- Learn about the city’s architecture and history with a guide
- Visit the bustling street markets and traditional artisan workshops
- Take a break with a coffee and sweet Neapolitan babà
Departure & Return
In front of San Ferdinando Church, Piazza Trieste e Trento
Your host will help direct you back to your hotel or wherever you want to go next
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands