Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Pompeii and Sorrento from Naples
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Pompeii with your professional guide
- See the magnificent Mt. Vesuvius from Pompeii
- Visit fascinating Pompeii attractions like the Forum, the Thermal Baths, and Lupanare
- Discover Sorrento with its narrow streets and amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea
- Savor traditional Italian cuisine at a local pizzeria
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury coach included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Arrive at the ruins of Pompeii and follow your guide past the archaeological site's top attractions. See the Thermal Baths, the Lupanare brothel, and the Forum, the former civic center that helped the city thrive prior to its destruction.
Afterward, refuel with a true Italian pie at a local pizzeria before heading to Sorrento. There, enjoy a walking tour past the beaches of Seiano and Vico Equense, and through the streets full of stores and quaint workshops. Pause in Meta di Sorrento for panoramic views of the bay and the Mediterranean.
Conclude your trip with a stop at Villa Comunale, one of the most scenic places in Sorrento, where you can see as far as Punta Campanella and the island of Capri. Soak up the last of the view before returning to your hotel in Naples.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that for the Sorrento part of the tour, among the 4 languages available, only the English language is always guaranteed
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Project Napoli Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Sorrento tour was too short, the guide did not say much about the town at all, and did not provide even a map." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews