Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day independent trip to Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast from Naples
- Travel to the clifftop resort of Sorrento, gateway to the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy free time to explore Sorrento’s pretty piazzas, lanes and cathedral independently
- Drive along the stunning Amalfi coastal and stop to visit Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
- Enjoy free time in each town to sightsee, shop and enjoy lunch
- Perfect for travelers keen to explore these scenic towns at their leisure
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After a relaxing journey, arrive in Sorrento and enjoy free time to roam at your own pace. Check out the town's central Piazza Tasso, the 15th-century cathedral or peruse the local shops and cafes.
Reunite with your group and continue along the Amalfi Coast, with views of the glimmering Mediterranean and the region's famous lemon groves.
Arrive in Positano, a town of confetti-colored buildings spread between the cliffs. Admire the Church of St Maria Assunta, relax with coffee and a pastry or pick up a souvenir at the chic boutiques and galleries.
Next stop in Amalfi, where you can savor some southern Italian fare for lunch (own expense) or visit the impressive 9th-century cathedral.
Your final stop takes you higher into the cliffs, to the town of Ravello. Consider using your time here to see the 13th-century Villa Rufolo (own expense), with gardens showcasing spectacular views of the coast.
Afterward, drive back to Naples, where your trip ends at your original departure point or any city center location of your choosing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please respect the time scale of the tour, and ensure you meet with your driver promptly after each stop
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated ONLY providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please note that in Ravello and Amalfi, due to the structure of the villages, a lot of stair climbing is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Project Napoli Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's a lot to squeeze in but worth seeing all the different towns" See review
- "Good timing if you are coming from Rome can catch the 7.35 train from Rome which will make you in time for the tour." See review
- "This day trip is great if you have a short time and want to see the highlights of the coast." See review