Explore our promoted experiences
- Nashville Homes of the Stars Tour
- 2-hour sightseeing tour, see homes of stars both past and present
- You'll pass by Historic 2nd Ave., the State Capitol, Fort Nashborough and the Ryman Auditorium
- See the homes of Kid Rock, Taylor Swift and more!
Departure & Return
Riverfront Train Station, 108 1st Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201
What To Expect
See the homes of Taylor Swift, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Kellie Pickler, Ronnie Dunn, Dolly Parton, Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood, Dierks Bentley, Caleb and Jared Followill of the Kings of Leon, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum, Julianne Hough of Dancing with the Stars, Lori Ann Crook of Crook and Chase, Janis Ian, Martina McBride, Jack White, Ronnie Milsap and more.
Along the way, pass by the Second Avenue National Register Historic District, the State Capitol building, Fort Nashborough and the famous Ryman Auditorium.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Accessibility: ADA-compliant vehicles are available for most tours if you provide us with a 48-hour notice. After scheduling your tour, please contact our Dispatch Office to confirm availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tennessee
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized