Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour Nassau's landmarks and highlights, including a visit to the Atlantis Resort
- Huff up the Queen Victoria staircase for spectacular photo ops
- Visit the famous Atlantis resort, the Graycliff Chocolate Factory and John Watling's Distillery
- Enjoy historical and cultural commentary from your local guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from the Nassau cruise ship terminal Directions: After departing your ship: Exit out of the port gate, cross the street onto the sidewalk and make a left to the water fountain in front of the pink and white former tourism Information building.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tyrone Wilson
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Don't skip out on the pina colada sample and you may even want to purchase a larger one at the bar at the end of the tour." See review
- "BRING CASH BECAUSE YOU won’t be able to resist some local specialties." See review
- "Sherrie made it clear before the tour started and at each stop - YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO MAKE ANY PURCHASES." See review