- See iconic India sights such as the UNESCO-listed Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Amber Fort, and the City Palace
- Your driver guide and private guides at each stop provide historical commentary throughout the trip
- Transport in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel, airport, railway, or other New Delhi pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Fully Vaccinated Private Driver and Private Guides
- You will get an English-speaking guide. If you need another language then kindly inform us in Special Requirements upon booking
- We don't organize Elephant Activity
- Rooms are generally provided on a twin-sharing basis at each booking. In a booking of 3 people, rooms are provided on triple-sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay an additional charge.
- In case your hotel/pick up location is not mentioned while making the booking – please click on My Hotel Is Not Listed option on the Booking Checkout Page and then manually enter your Hotel Name
- Your guide will help you to buy entrance fees at monuments, so you will not have to wait in any Que to buy entrance fees.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crystal India Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews