Departure & Return
Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Faridabad
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Hand Sanitizer and Face Mask is Mandatory
- Vehicle Type : for one to two people, four-seater sedan
- Vehicle Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Vehicle Type : for six to nine people, nine-seater van
- VehicleType : for ten to twelve people, twelve-seater van
- If Pick up from airport: Flight details must be provided at the time of booking
- In case your hotel/pick up location is not mentioned while making the booking – Please click on "My Hotel Is Not Listed" option on the Booking Checkout Page and then manually enter your Hotel Name
- Due to peak season for Haridwar and Rishikesh we can expect the traffic. Kindly cooperate with us for the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TF Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms