Explore our promoted experiences
- Cooler with ice and bottled water to keep you hydrated
- Private charter for just you and your party
- Fishing equipment, bait, and instruction for deep sea or near-shore fishing
- Snorkeling equipment to explore the underwater world
Departure & Return
We’re docked at the Nassau Yacht Haven Marina on East Bay St. It’s the same marina where The Poop Deck restaurant is.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Charter is limited to up to 6 persons
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reel Dreams Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would highly recommend this half-day charter and only wish we hadn't left behind the bucket of shells my daughter collected." See review