- See New York City's most famous Christmas light displays all within one night
- A guide knows the best ways around NYC at night to avoid getting lost
- Stop at the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree and Brooklyn’s Dyker Heights
- Get incredible views of Lower Manhattan from the Brooklyn Heights Esplanade
Departure & Return
We meet behind the statue of Horace Greeley in Greeley Sq Park. There is an attended public restroom at the location.(see voucher for specific info)
On the return, we are pleased to drop you anywhere along our route. We will pass close to the original start point for those that have parked there. Your guide will be glad to help you out with questions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY NYSee Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Tour.