1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Avoid the long lines at the Empire State Building with a small-group tour that gets you priority, skip-the-line access to the iconic skyscraper on both the 86th and 102nd Floor. You’ll join an ‘Observatory Ambassador’, hear behind-the-scenes stories, and get spectacular views across the New York City skyline, all without spending a New York minute waiting in line.
- Priority access means even more time to explore
- Group size limited to seven people for personal service
- Bring home a commemorative photo
- Frequent departure times to suit every schedule
- Access to both the 86th and 102nd Floor
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Be one of only seven daily ticket-holders to tour the Empire State Building with an official ambassador and VIP access to the 86th and 102nd Floors.
Saved to wishlist!
90-minute, guided tour with an Empire State Building Observatory Ambassador
VIP priority access to the 86th and 102nd floor
A commemorative photo
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Photo ID required for all travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire State Building
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Empire State Building Guided VIP Tour: Skip-the-Line to 86th and 102nd Floor?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Empire State Building Guided VIP Tour: Skip-the-Line to 86th and 102nd Floor?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "We attended first thing in the morning and it was worth it for a smaller number of folks present." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Empire State Building Guided VIP Tour: Skip-the-Line to 86th and 102nd Floor
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
6 days 20 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursOnce in a LifetimeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew York CitySkip-the-Line Tours - New YorkOnce in a Lifetime - New YorkAttractions & Museums - New YorkSkip-the-Line Tours - BrooklynOnce in a Lifetime - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - BrooklynSkip-the-Line Tours - Long IslandOnce in a Lifetime - Long IslandAttractions & Museums - Long IslandCategory
New York Botanical Garden (NYBG) Tours & TicketsFraunces Tavern Museum Tours & TicketsRipley’s Believe it or Not! Times Square Tours & TicketsDavid Geffen Hall at Lincoln Center Tours & TicketsHudson Theatre Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Historical Society Tours & TicketsJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) Tours & TicketsStephen Sondheim Theatre Tours & TicketsDavid H. Koch Theater Tours & TicketsAl Hirschfeld Theatre Tours & Tickets9/11 Tribute Museum Tours & TicketsGerald Schoenfeld Theatre Tours & TicketsBronx Zoo Tours & TicketsCathedral Church of St. John the Divine Tours & TicketsHarlem Tours & TicketsWall Street Tours & TicketsBronx Museum of the Arts Tours & TicketsMuseum of the City of New York Tours & TicketsTrump Tower Tours & TicketsMuseum at Eldridge Street Tours & Tickets