Explore our promoted experiences
- CityPASS to New York City's premier attractions
- Tickets included so you avoid waiting in long lines
- Choose 5 of NYC's top attractions, like Empire State Building Observatory, American Museum of Natural History, and more
- Up to 9 days to visit all the attractions
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
What To Expect
As you visit each new New York site featured with your pass, simply show your mobile ticket on your way in. The CityPASS mobile ticket is valid for 9 days from the date of first use.
Enjoy discounted entry at top-tier New York landmarks including the Empire State Building, American Museum of Natural History, Guggenheim Museum, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, 9/11 Memorial and Museum and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some attractions require reservations and have limited hours/days of operation. Visit https://citypass.com/guide/new-york
- Please arrive at the Empire State Build at your reserved time.
- The 9/11 Memorial and Museum is experiencing high visitation and may be sold out. Please contact CityPASS Customer Care to check availability before purchasing.
- Present your tickets on a mobile device, or print them, for entry to the included attractions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Your New York CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days from date of first use and expire 1 year from purchase date.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY CityPASS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.