- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial and Honolulu city tour
- Navy launch to view the USS Arizona Memorial
- Downtown Honolulu tour, including Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and Mission Houses Museum
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Then, head to downtown Honolulu for a drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and pass the only royal residence existing in America, the Iolani Palace and historic Kawaiahao Church.
Once your excursion concludes, you will be driven back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It’s an all day event and with children it’s nit easy not bringing in a few healthy snacks." See review
- "This includes the bus ride there, the entry fee, the boat ride and the tour of Arizona Memorial." See review
- "After a confusing pickup occasioned by unclear instructions from your tour operators staff, the tour was ok. You could shorten the trip by an hour and still accomplish your objectives." See review