Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Oahu like you've never seen it on a 45-minute helicopter sightseeing flight
- Get bird's eye views of famous Oahu sights like Sacred Falls and Diamond Head
- Choose between 'doors on' and 'doors off' flight options
- Cruise above Pearl Harbor and the famous USS Arizona Memorial
- See Oahu from a unique perspective few visitors ever get too see
- Perfect trip for a special occasion or a romantic moment
Departure & Return
We are located in the Caste and Cooke Aviation building. Please park in the lot to the left across the street. 155 Kapalulu Pl, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
What To Expect
Climb aboard your helicopter and enjoy your pre-selected choice of a “doors on” or “doors off” flight as you take off above this tropical Hawaiian island. Cruise above some of Oahu’s most famous landmarks, starting with a bird’s eye view of the Honolulu Harbor and a flight over the island’s south shore.
You’ll then zoom above the famous Diamond Head crater before proceeding above the clear waters of Manalua Bay and the vibrant reefs of Hanauma Bay on Oahu’s eastern shore. From there you’ll pass near the tiny lighthouse above the cliffs of Makapu’u and then trace the Ko’olau Mountains heading toward Lanikai Beach and the “Chinamans’ Hat.” Continuing your scenic ride, travel up into Ka'a'awa Valley and get a panoramic look at Sacred Falls, Oahu’s tallest waterfall.
Finish up your breathtaking helicopter experience by cruise over to the iconic Pearl Harbor site, where you’ll get an up-close look at the iconic USS Arizona Memorial before heading back to the airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- For doors off tours, jackets and/or sweatshirts, closed toe shoes, and hair ties are required. Long pants are recommended.
- When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door.
- Only passengers weighing 80 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Robinson R44 helicopter. Only passengers weighing 100 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Airbus Astar helicopter.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft. For guests weighing between 260-279 lbs, a fee in the amount of 50% of the seat price will be assessed after booking. For guests weighing 280 lbs or higher, an additional seat purchase will be assessed after booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms