Explore our promoted experiences
- Romantic 5-course sunset dinner and show cruise off the coast of Oahu
- Breathtaking views of Diamond Head and Oahu's coastline
- Onboard entertainment includes "60 Years of Aloha" performed by the largest cast on Oahu's waters
Departure & Return
Please check in from 4:45 PM onboard the Star of Honolulu. Cruise departs from Aloha Tower Market Place, Pier 8 at 5:30 PM.
What To Expect
As the boat sails away from Waikiki, enjoy great views from the water of Diamond Head. Explore all four decks of the boat, including the observation deck up top, which allows unparalleled views of the island's stunning coastline.
Dine on seafood and steak while listening to live Hawaiian and jazz music. Watch the sun sink below the horizon and take in the feature show, '60 Years of Aloha', performed by the largest cast on Hawaiian waters. This show celebrates Hawaii's culture and beauty, and audience participation is encouraged.
Please see the itinerary section below for a sample menu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Check in from 4:45PM onboard the Star of Honolulu.
- Cruise Departs at 5:30PM
- The safety of our guests, employees and community remain our highest priority. For full details of our Star Care Program, please visit our website. Products may be adjusted due to government COVID-19 guidelines.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Special menus of fish or vegetarian are available with 48 hours notice
- Wheelchair accessible (if requested 48 hours in advance)
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star of Honolulu Cruises and Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff