- See the USS Arizona memorial, and see photos and artifacts from the war
- Delve into Hawaii’s role in WWII and learn the history of Pearl Harbor
- Get local insights and historical context from your guide
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Departure & Return
If travelers do not need transportation, we can email entrance ticket for the memorial or meet at the entrance of Pearl Harbor visitor center. Please contact us two days before for infos. If travelers need transportation please call to see availability.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour can accommodate up to 8 passengers in two separate vehicles. (party of more than 8 people please call for availability,we can provide entrance for the memorial arizona but we do not guarantee transportation. We can meet customer at Pearl Harbor or email confirmation entrance.
- Please send email address where we can contact you. We will send the confirmation to you via email.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- If you want to add an other tour or activity on the same day please contact us and we will accomodate your requests.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MSH MASSIMO SPORT HAWAII llc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff