- View marine life such as humpback whales (January–March) and spinner dolphins from a safe and respectful distance
- The 32-foot boat only allows 15 people on board for a relaxing experience with unobstructed views
- Snorkel with tropical fish and sea turtles, with gear included
- Bring your own food and drinks or purchase from Spinners Cafe with a discount of 10%
Departure & Return
Check in time is 30 minutes before your tour time. Meet us NEXT TO Spinners Cafe at the Waianae Boat Harbor: 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, Hawaii 96792. Make sure you type in "Waianae" or the zip code "96792" so you do not get routed to the wrong Farrington Hwy. There are two on Oahu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We do not allow children under 4 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Excursions Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff