3 hours 30 minutes to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend an unforgettable day exploring the natural playgrounds of Ocho Rios on a combo tour of Blue Hole and Konoko Falls Park. Swim and cliff dive into natural swimming pools, duck behind waterfalls, and crawl through caves in the midst of lush tropical surroundings at Blue Hole, and then take a guided tour of Konoko’s native river gardens and learn about the history of Jamaica’s indigenous Taino people. Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned minivan with your guide to lead the way.
- Explore two natural Ocho Rio gems in a single day
- Swim under waterfalls splash into natural swimming pools from cliffs and rope swings
- Learn about native plant and animal species on a guided tour of the river gardens at Konoko Falls Park
- Includes transport from the Ocho Rios cruise terminal or hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan or bus
Entrance Fees NOT included in the price listed.
Entrance Fees/Tickets: Konoko Falls (Adult US$20 each, Child 3-11 years US$10 each)
Entrance Fees/Tickets: Island Gully Falls/Blue Hole Adult US$20 each, Child 2-11 years US$15 each
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only offer hotels/Resorts, Airbnb, Villa or Guest House pick up from within and on the outskirts of Ocho Rios or Runaway Bay.
For cruise ship passengers tour departs 30 minutes after the ship docks.
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Reynold's Pier, 2 Main St, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/26/2016 - 7/31/2022
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
4/26/2016 - 7/31/2022
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Entrance Fees/Tickets are not included in the Tour but are as follows: Blue Hole (Adult US$20 each, Child 2-11 years US$15 each). Konoko Falls Park (Adult US$20 each, Child 3-11 years old US$10 each)
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- For Ocho Rios cruise ship passengers: Tour departs 30 minutes after the ship docks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For Ocho Rios or Runaway Bay hotel guests: Tour departs 8:30am or 12:30pm infront of your Ocho Rios or Runaway Bay hotel lobby..
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jacques Tours Jamaica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Island Gully Falls (Blue Hole) And Konoko Falls Combo Tour From Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Island Gully Falls (Blue Hole) And Konoko Falls Combo Tour From Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Island Gully Falls (Blue Hole) And Konoko Falls Combo Tour From Ocho Rios?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Island Gully Falls (Blue Hole) And Konoko Falls Combo Tour From Ocho Rios?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Island Gully Falls (Blue Hole) And Konoko Falls Combo Tour From Ocho Rios
210 to 300 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRunaway BayOcho RiosBoscobelKingstonShore Excursions - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayHalf-day Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - KingstonBus Tours - KingstonPorts of Call Tours - KingstonHalf-day Tours - KingstonShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory