4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cover all of Aruba's top attractions on a half-day island tour from Oranjestad. Visit landmarks such as the Bushiribana gold mill ruins, the Casibari rock formations, the California Lighthouse, and the Aloe Vera Factory. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Half-day, comprehensive tour of Aruba
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Visit top spots like the Bushiribana gold mill ruins and the Aloë Vera Factory
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- The pick up window begins 20 minutes before the tour starts and can last until 10 minutes after the tour starts.
- We also offer pick up at vacation rentals and condos in the Eagle Beach, Palm Beach and Oranjestad area.
- Pick up is in front of the lobby of your resort our just outside the property if it is an apartment/ condo
- Port pick up is scheduled to be same as the start time of the tour (9 AM or 2 PM)
- Aruba Port Authority, Oranjestad
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late at meeting point
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fantasy Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aruba Half Day Island Tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Aruba Half Day Island Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aruba Half Day Island Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aruba Half Day Island Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Aruba Half Day Island Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOranjestadShore Excursions - KralendijkBus Tours - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkShore Excursions - Santa MartaBus Tours - Santa MartaPorts of Call Tours - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaShore Excursions - CartagenaBus Tours - CartagenaPorts of Call Tours - CartagenaHalf-day Tours - CartagenaCategory